What I learnt from this game were:
- How to change the layout of Unity's panels.
- Unity's folder structure.
- Unity's scene and objects.
- How to print logs into Unity's console using print() method.
- Unity's game application flow.
- We can attach a script to an object.
- That script inherited MonoBehaviour
- It has Start() method that will be called once in the beginning
- There is Update() method that will be called once per frame.
While all those points are very obvious and basic, I think it is a good start to get to know them all in the beginning of this journey. So it will be a good foundation for me to go faster later.
About Number WizardNumber Wizard is a game to guess player's number in mind.
Here is the game play of the game:
- Player just need to think about one number between 1-10000.
- The game will guess with a number.
- The player need to answer whether that guess higher, lower, or equal.
- If it is still not equal, the game will guess again until find the number of the player have in mind.
The Game implementation
You can see the complete project in this repository of mine:
Please leave comment and suggestion if you find this post interesting. Thank you :)